hear it for
s a n j o s e
name says hi

J A M I E { From UrbanDictionary }
A girl who is intelligent, yet silly. A girl who is cold on the outside, yet warm and cuddly on the inside. A girl who will tell her friends everything, yet she has many secrets hidden. A girl who is a great friend, yet a worthy advesary if you are not a friend of hers. A girl who is extremely sweet and innocent, yet she'll kick someones ass when necessary. link link link
Thursday, September 10 @ 2:58 AM
Cleaning out my life.
 With The Used on a constant repeat shuffle I have 7 boxes lining my small walkway to my closet. And it feels good to finally clear out some of my stuff.

 I've been meaning to go through it but the more and more I bugged myself the more and more I became lazy. But its great to take out the old stuff to get new stuff.

 Going through the boxes I found the physical photo of quinn, me, and jeph that I posted below which I haven't actually seen for years. I also found this amazing red plaid jacket that I bought from Hot Topic ages ago but doesn't fit at the moment (I love this jacket)

 You know I never knew that his name was Jepharee. I swear. I always thought it was just Jepha. Ha. You learn new things everyday.

 I'm so excited cause I'm Friskoe bound this Friday which is perfect because it suppose to be in the high 90's and me no likey hot weather. And I can't wait to go to the beach. But I'll actually be prepared this time.. I'm bringing my slippers plus a pair of socks and shoes and a towel (just in case)

 Did you notice the new layout. Gorgeous right?! There was a previous one before this which was super awesome but I was trying to move a few things around and I was just getting frustrated so I went with this one (it was my 2nd choice) which I love! And I switched the original lyrics on the side to the lyrics from "Best Of Me"

 Now I'm all pooped out from moving all these boxes. The box with my jeans was a pain in the arse! Damn that thing is heavy.. But I'm not really all the tired..

..looks like its time for Scrubs.

S-C-O-R-E !
Sent from my Sprint® Palm Prē

monthly archive

06.2009 07.2009 08.2009 09.2009 10.2009 11.2009 12.2009 02.2010 03.2010 04.2010 05.2010 06.2010 09.2010 11.2010 12.2010
recent entries

You could be empty Scrub Zone... Interpretation Born To Quit From the mess to the masses.. Close your eyes... Lisztomania Turn into..hope I do..turn into you Am I Missing A Tooth? Zwah..
LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS BANNER