hear it for
s a n j o s e
name says hi

J A M I E { From UrbanDictionary }
A girl who is intelligent, yet silly. A girl who is cold on the outside, yet warm and cuddly on the inside. A girl who will tell her friends everything, yet she has many secrets hidden. A girl who is a great friend, yet a worthy advesary if you are not a friend of hers. A girl who is extremely sweet and innocent, yet she'll kick someones ass when necessary. link link link
Thursday, July 9 @ 12:11 AM
Zwah..
Hey Hey Hey,

 Whew it has most definitely been awhile. I hope you all had a good 4th of July. Mine was pretty good. I spent it with my mom traveling down to Salinas to finally see my Aunts new baby who is very cute by the way and then headed back up to San Jose or more like Santa Clara to catch the fireworks which were flippin amazing! You know how they do the big bang at the end you know "unleashing the fury" haha well this one was huge. One of those "hot damn" ones. It felt like it went on forever which is good cause it felt like our never ending search for a parking paid off. 

My BBQ was just a BBQ. There weren't a whole lot of folks there but I was very grateful for those who made it out. It was a good 3 days last minute and it meant a lot to me that some peeps came through. Big thanks to those who wished me a Happy Birthday also. Later on we went to Voodoo just as planned and all I can say about that was that it was "HOT" literally. I've been in clubs that were hot but for some reason that club was extremely hot. You busted a sweat just standing there (Jay haha). But I had fun either way. It was still a good one.

 So how does it feel to be 25? Well it feels like being 24+1. It does make me start putting things in perspective..I guess. I just feel that I really need to start figuring some things out. So I'm at that phase. I'll let you know how I'm progressing. Haha

Zwah...
(if you've seen Scrubs Season 8 then you probably get the Zwah..or Steak Niiight haha..CREAM SPINACH YO! Haha you gotta love JD)

Sent from my Sprint® Palm Prē


monthly archive

06.2009 07.2009 08.2009 09.2009 10.2009 11.2009 12.2009 02.2010 03.2010 04.2010 05.2010 06.2010 09.2010 11.2010 12.2010
recent entries

How could you be so heartless My patience has paid off... Wishlist 5 days later. Patience Is a Virtue..
LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS BANNER