hear it for
s a n j o s e
name says hi

J A M I E { From UrbanDictionary }
A girl who is intelligent, yet silly. A girl who is cold on the outside, yet warm and cuddly on the inside. A girl who will tell her friends everything, yet she has many secrets hidden. A girl who is a great friend, yet a worthy advesary if you are not a friend of hers. A girl who is extremely sweet and innocent, yet she'll kick someones ass when necessary. link link link
Thursday, June 18 @ 2:03 AM
My patience has paid off...
 I've been meaning to post the good news but I have been a bit Prēoccupied haha. It is official I am the happy owner of a Palm Pre. I'm so glad I stuck it out and waited for Best Buy to call me back. I have decided to name her Pre Abby. I don't know why, I just felt that she deserved a name.

 I definitely feel like I have found the phone for me. Its funny cause I was so excited to finally get her that I literally didn't know what to do first. BB told me that something was wrong with their system so they weren't able to transfer over my numbers but I was okay with it It gave me a chance to get familiar with Prē Abby. And I feel like there is still so much to uncover. 

 I showed her to my mom and she fell in love with her. I think she might be considering getting one. I love the screen its on the lowest setting for brightness and its still pretty bright. And oh so clear. I have yet to use my phone to its full potential but I feel the following weekend is where I will get to test her out.

 Anyway switching topics I have been in such a Fray-zone these past several days. I know they've been out for a couple of years but I'm the kind of person where sometimes I don't jump on a band right away. I was actually watching Scrubs (my night to remember) and they played two of their tracks. Did my research and now I am in the Fray-zone haha. Its a good place to be.

 This month is very busy for me which is a good thing. Its nice to have things to look forward to. Me and my mom get to watch Wicked tomorrow. OH CRAP! It is tomorrow I didn't even realize it. Dang. Haha

Well I'm gonna get going I just wanted to drop off the good news. Psst check out my signature (ha ha)

-- Sent from my Palm Prē

monthly archive

06.2009 07.2009 08.2009 09.2009 10.2009 11.2009 12.2009 02.2010 03.2010 04.2010 05.2010 06.2010 09.2010 11.2010 12.2010
recent entries

Wishlist 5 days later. Patience Is a Virtue..
LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS BANNER