hear it for
s a n j o s e
name says hi

J A M I E { From UrbanDictionary }
A girl who is intelligent, yet silly. A girl who is cold on the outside, yet warm and cuddly on the inside. A girl who will tell her friends everything, yet she has many secrets hidden. A girl who is a great friend, yet a worthy advesary if you are not a friend of hers. A girl who is extremely sweet and innocent, yet she'll kick someones ass when necessary. link link link
Monday, July 20 @ 3:56 AM
Turn into..hope I do..turn into you
"can't say why I kept this from yah, but my those quiet eyes become yah"

 Oh why hello. Talk about a weird dream the night before last. What happened was weird but one of the characters was very unexpected. 

 In the dream I was with my friend doing some shopping when all of a sudden we hear about a shoot out happening so we try to head back to the car which is a few blocks away and we run into all these cops along the way that is stopping everyone in their path and checking everyones belongings for some type of weapon. After the search is done I ask the officer if he could help us by showing us the safest route to get to our car. The officer follows us and leads us through the mall (I believe the parking structure is connected) and while we're walking the lights in the mall and all of the stores dim and an alarm begins to sound alerting everyone that the shootout is getting closer and to leave immediately. The officer tells me that he is going to stay behind but I just couldn't bring myself to leave him so I grab his hand and tell him 'we'll get you out of here'. My friend and I race back to the car with the officer in tow ducking and dodging bullets We get to my car and turns out for some reason I was or am a part of the SS and my car was armored. So we start heading down the spiral part of the parking lot to get the lower floors and the lower we got the more gunshots you heard. We get near the bottom and I pull out my weapon (it was in the car) and I start shooting back but just as we're leaving I get hit in my wrists. We headed toward the officer's house and I tell my friend to come back for me in the morning so I could rest and get bandaged up. After that I wake up next to a person (..whom I least expected) who is my boyfriend and he asks me 'are you alright' and I tell him 'yah I'm fine' and I fall back asleep and finally I wake up in reality land.

 Pretty crazy huh! Haha. I think if you have a dream crazy/weird/good/whatever you should write them down. They make great stories. And it's always funny when you come back to read them cause your just like 'what the hell?'

 I've been working on my 'wreck this journal' its just been sitting on my shelf collecting dust. I really want to buy some paint and just let my creative outlet flow..haha. But I really want to do that target page that one is gonna be fun. But I did want to give a shotout to a page I never saw again. A page that I wanted to do so bad but I will never see its outcome and that page is 'tear this page out, put it in your pocket, stick it in the wash, and put it back in the journal'. Stupid me stuck it in the back pocket where it easily fell out and went down the drain. The funny thing is I stuck it in the front pocket but I thought the markers from the page would run and ruin my pockets so smart me put the page in the back. Oh well. That'd be awesone if I found the page still in the pipe. Here's to you page!

For once I'm getting tired on my own and not from watching a tv show or a movie. Goodnight and if you're looking for a great journal to waste your time definitely pick up Keri Smith's Wreck This Journal'

"if time is my vessel then learning to love might be my way back to sea"
- Interpol
Sent from my Sprint® Palm Prē

monthly archive

06.2009 07.2009 08.2009 09.2009 10.2009 11.2009 12.2009 02.2010 03.2010 04.2010 05.2010 06.2010 09.2010 11.2010 12.2010
recent entries

Am I Missing A Tooth? Zwah.. How could you be so heartless My patience has paid off... Wishlist 5 days later. Patience Is a Virtue..
LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS BANNER