hear it for
s a n j o s e
name says hi

J A M I E { From UrbanDictionary }
A girl who is intelligent, yet silly. A girl who is cold on the outside, yet warm and cuddly on the inside. A girl who will tell her friends everything, yet she has many secrets hidden. A girl who is a great friend, yet a worthy advesary if you are not a friend of hers. A girl who is extremely sweet and innocent, yet she'll kick someones ass when necessary. link link link
Thursday, July 30 @ 3:23 AM
Close your eyes...

 Another sleepless night. This is probably my 3rd night in a row. Normally its okay cause I find things that help me past the time..but I've reached the checkpoint where I don't care to do any of it or I'm just too bored to even finish the tasks. I'm hoping that this phase will soon pass. I know that some may suffer from a lack of sleep cause they have to many things going on in their noggin, but I don't really have much. My day doesn't consist of much and neither does my night so I'm just sitting. I have literally caught myself mid day with the tv and computer off thinking to myself 'what the hell is there to do?' I constantly pace through my house hoping that the light in my noggin will turn on. But so far nothing.

 Ooh I put up another picture of Mushu. He's asleep lying on my Love Listography book at the time I was working on the Listography book (its your life in lists). I have so many pics of him. Well he's always around. He's like my best and worst friend haha. I do love having him around though. Little brat.

 I have been getting some new music that I am currently loving at the moment (some of the tracks might be old but they're new to me):

 Danyew - "Close Your Eyes" "Streetlight" "Closer We Are"

Phoenix - "Lisztomania" "Rome" "Countdown"

 Rilo Kiley - "The Money Maker"

 Madcon - "Wholehearted"

 After Midnight Project - "Take Me Home" And some others.

Ughh I should be asleep cause I have to get up earlier than usual. I can't seem to force myself to sleep..the more I try the more I don't want to haha. I swear every day I keep falling head over heels for my Pre and I think I'm gonna keep saying this for a while ha. We just got a new app called Open Table I feel that I won't use it a lot but seems like an app that would come in handy. If you want to make reservation @ a restaurant just open the app and it'll do it for you and if you need to cancel you can do it there too. I got a cool Magic 8 Ball homebrew app. It seems pointless but its still fun when you use it asking silly questions. I like it.

 My phone has also turned into like my ipod. I barely even carry my ipod with me these days. I went to the laundry mat and had my phone in my pocket listening to some tunes and I get a text from my bros g/f asking me if I wanted to go out that night. My pre lowered my current track and put it on pause and played a simple chime letting me know I got a message after the chime my song continued. So cool! The same goes with phonecalls. If you're using the headphones it does the same..one push of the button on ur headphones and your call is answered. Now one thing that would be crazy amazing is if it did all the same as above but said the name that was calling you so you would have to take the phone out of your pocket. Now that would be awesome!

 Well I'm gonna get back to my tunes.

 CREAM SPINACH YO!

Sent from my Sprint® Palm Prē

monthly archive

06.2009 07.2009 08.2009 09.2009 10.2009 11.2009 12.2009 02.2010 03.2010 04.2010 05.2010 06.2010 09.2010 11.2010 12.2010
recent entries

Lisztomania Turn into..hope I do..turn into you Am I Missing A Tooth? Zwah.. How could you be so heartless My patience has paid off... Wishlist 5 days later. Patience Is a Virtue..
LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS BANNER