hear it for
s a n j o s e
name says hi

J A M I E { From UrbanDictionary }
A girl who is intelligent, yet silly. A girl who is cold on the outside, yet warm and cuddly on the inside. A girl who will tell her friends everything, yet she has many secrets hidden. A girl who is a great friend, yet a worthy advesary if you are not a friend of hers. A girl who is extremely sweet and innocent, yet she'll kick someones ass when necessary. link link link
Tuesday, August 4 @ 3:01 AM
From the mess to the masses..



Here are some pics from the Rules Of Entertainment 2 Year Anniversary. You can check'em out at ROE. They should hopefully be up later on today. I had a lot of fun that night. I had a really good weekend as well.

On Friday me and my mom went on up to San Francisco. Our goal was to go to the beach. I didn't really carewhat the weather was going to be except if it was raining I probably would have changed my mind. But it was really grey and cloudy but that didn't stop me from having fun. It was nice to be in a different city. I didn't expect to get wet but I wasn't paying attention to how close the water was getting and SPLASH!! All over my shoes and pants but it wasn't as bad as I thought. My socks only got a little wet so it was all good. After that we headed up to Joe's Crab Shack for some DUNGENESS CRAB! Yummy. In the end it was a very long day. Well I just wanted to post a few pics. Use the link above to check out the rest of the ROE2YR Party Pics. Other than that I'm out.

MY SONGS ON REPEAT:
PHOENIX - LISZTOMANIA
PHOENIX - ROME
MATT & KIM - DAYLIGHT
MATT & KIM - GOOD OL' FASHION NIGHTMARE
MADCON - WHOLEHEARTED
DANYEW - CLOSER WE ARE
DANYEW - STREETLIGHT
DANYEW - CLOSE YOUR EYES

...check'em out

- CREAM SPINACH YO! -







monthly archive

06.2009 07.2009 08.2009 09.2009 10.2009 11.2009 12.2009 02.2010 03.2010 04.2010 05.2010 06.2010 09.2010 11.2010 12.2010
recent entries

Close your eyes... Lisztomania Turn into..hope I do..turn into you Am I Missing A Tooth? Zwah.. How could you be so heartless My patience has paid off... Wishlist 5 days later. Patience Is a Virtue..
LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS BANNER