hear it for
s a n j o s e
name says hi

J A M I E { From UrbanDictionary }
A girl who is intelligent, yet silly. A girl who is cold on the outside, yet warm and cuddly on the inside. A girl who will tell her friends everything, yet she has many secrets hidden. A girl who is a great friend, yet a worthy advesary if you are not a friend of hers. A girl who is extremely sweet and innocent, yet she'll kick someones ass when necessary. link link link
Sunday, March 7 @ 4:10 AM
No one suspects at all...
 So today, or let's make this more accurate ..yesterday I was standing outside of the tent with one of my co-workers and I was telling him my birthday.. So he says to me a couple minutes later 

 "on your birthday your life is going to change"

 It kind of took me by surprise and I just stood there trying to figure out what he said.. and why. So I asked him how did you come up with that? And in return he said "Numerology" and I told him oh yah I use to read those in magazines. Supposebly if you add your birthdate plus the current year (in which he did 2011) and if the number equals to 1 then some change is going to happen. I joked with him and started throwing out possibilities like:

..am I going to get married
..am I going on tour with CDS?
..or no, I got it I'm going on tour with CDS where I will meet my future hubby and have me some kids..
...maybe I'll win the lotto and get me a Volvo as my first big purchase
...or maybe I'll get that curling iron I always had money for but never bought

Haha.. Hey who knows right? I don't know what my future holds and I don't really try to think about it.. If I'm thinking about the future, the farthest I'm going is maybe like next week.. 

  "my dear there is no danger..."
AFI - Beautiful Thieves
-- Sent from my Palm Pre

monthly archive

06.2009 07.2009 08.2009 09.2009 10.2009 11.2009 12.2009 02.2010 03.2010 04.2010 05.2010 06.2010 09.2010 11.2010 12.2010
recent entries

..I keep stalling out.. I just can't keep up 5:17am Dear Santa, Vacant Heart Full Moon Avenue du Bois Winter and I'm scared as hell.. Its not ironic..its just coincidental.. Happy Oct.16th All this time oblivious, to what you make so obvious
LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS BANNER