hear it for
s a n j o s e
name says hi

J A M I E { From UrbanDictionary }
A girl who is intelligent, yet silly. A girl who is cold on the outside, yet warm and cuddly on the inside. A girl who will tell her friends everything, yet she has many secrets hidden. A girl who is a great friend, yet a worthy advesary if you are not a friend of hers. A girl who is extremely sweet and innocent, yet she'll kick someones ass when necessary. link link link
Thursday, December 24 @ 5:36 AM
5:17am
And I can't sleep. I've been watching Scrubs for the past hour or so and I only thought it was 2am. How time flies. How come it only flies when your having fun? I'm sure it has to do with you having so much fun that the time just goes right out the window and your just enjoying the moment but why can't it fly when your in a crappy situation? I guess it lets you sit and marinate so you can gain something..and if time constantly flew well then our lives would just fly right by...

 Enough about flying haha. Lets see what else is there? Oh yes I've finished wrapping presents..or most of them. I have maybe like a good 3 left..but those are no biggies. But while I was wrapping I just thought "my goodness this is a pain in the ass!" why wrap it when its going to get torn anyway? But I ended up answering my own "Q" cause I damn sure love tearing open gifts. 

Do you see my post below? Well Santa? You see he is all I want for Christmas.. I'm sure I can think of other things but he's the one that's flashing in bold print on my mental lists. Is it possible? Who knows..you're Santa, I'm sure you'll find a way to make it happen. And if not, don't worry I wouldn't know where to start either haha.  Just make sure you grab Robert and not Edward.. (haha I'm so lame)

Anyway I just felt like jotting (?) down some random thoughts of nonsense. Have a good one Blog World. Happy Xmas Eve.

An Overated F_ckin Xmas Playlist:
The Used - Happy Christmas
New Found Glory - Ex' Miss
MxPx - Christmas Day
The Used - Alone This Holiday
Matchbook Romnce - I'll Be Home For Christmas
Blink 182 - I Won't Be Home For Christmas
MxPx - Christmas Night of Zombies
The Matches - December Is For Cynics
Plain White T's - Season of A Lifetime
Something Corporate - Forget December
Acceptance - So This Is Christmas
Emery - The Last Christmas
Versus The World - Blue & Cold
Bleed The Dream - No Smiles On Christmas
Fall Out Boy - Yule Shoot Your Eyes Out

Enjoi.

-- Sent from my Palm Prē

monthly archive

06.2009 07.2009 08.2009 09.2009 10.2009 11.2009 12.2009 02.2010 03.2010 04.2010 05.2010 06.2010 09.2010 11.2010 12.2010
recent entries

Dear Santa, Vacant Heart Full Moon Avenue du Bois Winter and I'm scared as hell.. Its not ironic..its just coincidental.. Happy Oct.16th All this time oblivious, to what you make so obvious Mute - - - • Math My heart is nothing.
LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS BANNER