hear it for
s a n j o s e
name says hi

J A M I E { From UrbanDictionary }
A girl who is intelligent, yet silly. A girl who is cold on the outside, yet warm and cuddly on the inside. A girl who will tell her friends everything, yet she has many secrets hidden. A girl who is a great friend, yet a worthy advesary if you are not a friend of hers. A girl who is extremely sweet and innocent, yet she'll kick someones ass when necessary. link link link
Monday, September 21 @ 8:48 AM
115.
 Today sucks. I feel so uneasy right now and I hate waiting in this beige room. I feel like I want to run out of here and get to the nearest open place as fast as possible.

I miss my bed. I miss my cat. And the annoying sound of my mom telling me things that we already know is getting on my nerves.

 I'm tired and hungry and feel a tad bit nauseus most likely due to my lack of sleep and food. I wish I could escape back to my dark room with my uncomfortable bed that's obvious that its old due to the springs sticking up. I wish I could escape back to the world of vampires and warewolves that took away most of my nights sleep. 

I kind of cheated a little bit and skipped through the last book. I have yet to be done, several more chapters on my to do lists. But I'm getting there. I still can't believe I went through 8 solid chapters and then some last night. I can still see the visions in my head just as the book described it. 

 While we were driving through the hills I kept looking at the houses and was picking ones that looked like it could be a Cullen's resident. I did see one though that seemed like it would be perfect but it was too close to a main road and I feel that if they were real and had to choose they'd probably want something more remote.

 The more and more I kept reading the more and more I realized how jealous I was of Bella. Not the whole turning into a vampire shindig. But the love between her and Edward. I've always envied any relationship that was around me. How I wish I was them. How I wish I had someone who felt like that about me. But I just keep saying to myself that 'my day will come soon' and I feel that it will be greater than I ever imagined.

 Or at least I would like to think so. A girl can dream right.

 Where can I get an Edward? HaHa.
Sent from my Sprint® Palm Prē

monthly archive

06.2009 07.2009 08.2009 09.2009 10.2009 11.2009 12.2009 02.2010 03.2010 04.2010 05.2010 06.2010 09.2010 11.2010 12.2010
recent entries

Eclipse Graduation. Cleaning out my life. You could be empty Scrub Zone... Interpretation Born To Quit From the mess to the masses.. Close your eyes... Lisztomania Turn into..hope I do..turn into you
LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS BANNER