hear it for
s a n j o s e
name says hi

J A M I E { From UrbanDictionary }
A girl who is intelligent, yet silly. A girl who is cold on the outside, yet warm and cuddly on the inside. A girl who will tell her friends everything, yet she has many secrets hidden. A girl who is a great friend, yet a worthy advesary if you are not a friend of hers. A girl who is extremely sweet and innocent, yet she'll kick someones ass when necessary. link link link
Friday, April 16 @ 12:08 AM
Goodies.
Today was a very exercising day. Well I wouldn't say I exercised but I think doing lawn work equals out to it. Me and my awesome bro cut our lawn today and I think it looks G L O R I O U S! I trimmed the trees and also lined up the sides of the grass and they both look super awesome. I was a bit worried when I was trimming the tree cause I thought I was doing it wrong. I did start to feel a bit like Edward Scissorhand minus the scissors but more in the artsy way. Unfortunately my bunny looked nothing like his, it just looked like a trimmed tree but a gorgeous one at that.

Speaking of goodies! "Goodies... my goodies" It has actually has nothing to do with my goodies but this super cute Goody that I saw today. Me and my bros stopped by this car joint called "Goodies" and wow! I saw this extremely cute guy working behind the counter. Like hot damn cute. Amazing smile, a nice body, beautiful blue eyes, and really nice hands (yes, hands do it for me.. they seal the deal. Don't know why but I love men's hands). He's was just so cute that I could barely even look at him when he would laugh and look at me. I couldn't do anything but laugh back and look down at the counter as quick as I could.. my goodness his eyes were gorgeous. If I had a car to work on I definitely would go back there to sneak another peek. I mean would it really be sneaking? I think it would be a bit more of just looking. He works there and I can't help it if he just happens to fall in my line of sight, right? Anyhow that was definitely the highlight of my day..

But now I'm worn out from all of the hotness that I witnessed today (ha!). I hope your day was good one. I hope you all have a happy Friday. Time for my Scrubs fix!
monthly archive

06.2009 07.2009 08.2009 09.2009 10.2009 11.2009 12.2009 02.2010 03.2010 04.2010 05.2010 06.2010 09.2010 11.2010 12.2010
recent entries

Goodbye Winter... Hello Spring! Fell from your heart.. Consuming thoughts.. Consuming time... La Valse D'Amelie Jason Mraz ...<3 No Subject. No one suspects at all... ..I keep stalling out.. I just can't keep up 5:17am Dear Santa,
LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS BANNER